Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my first post on my first blog.

My name is Manuel and I have worked my way up from being a Service Desk analyst to Remote Support, level 3 application support and today SOE and GPO engineer.
I really like my current role as I come across a diversity of technologies, issues and people to work with.
I also really feel that I would like to give back to the Internet community that provide me with every day solution for my work by sharing their knowledge.

Therefore, I am undertaking the task to document some of the how-to's, fixes and best practices I use in this blog. I hope you enjoy it and look forwards to reading your comments.

So here we go ....

And for those who would like to know more on what SOE and GPO's are, here is an attempt to explain it a bit.
http://theplatformadmin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/lets-talk-about-what-soe-and-gpos-are.html

No comments:

Post a Comment